MAKEUP- SKINCARE vs CELEBRITY- MODEL- INFLUENCER SAY THEY USE THIS AND THAT

We all love to read which celebrity or model uses which makeup or skincare product but honestly I do not believe ad type interviews; that they give product names they get paid millions and be the face of some company.

I don't buy any advice from a celebrity / model who's plugging the brand she's endorsing - which, come to think of it, any celebrity / model /(nowadays influencer) with a million-dollar-beauty contract does.

I like to read independent interviews or independent personal sayings like she is not a face of one brand and the brands she uses are random or pharmacy or general products known well.

I love reading beauty sections of magazines especially when they do what is in her makeup bag kinda content. I really like to see what is in real makeup artists' bags with tons of inspiration. I also like to ask MUA at counters like MAC so they give out their honest personal picks or what sell most.


Comments