TOPSHOP UNIQUE FALL 2017 READY-TO-WEAR

I love Topshop. I always loved.when I was in my early 20s and earning budget money I was spending it all to Topshop. I lost it when they came out with Kate Moss collab (please invent a time machine so I can go back to those days). It was huge. I bought some pieces. I lived in my Kate Moss x Topshop jeans, from her first collection. I could not find anything to  buy from second collection. I love Kate Moss. I love London. and I love Topshop flagship store at Oxford street. It is legendary. I had seen the most stylish people on this earth while I was waiting infront of that store after shopping. Here are my favorite looks from FW2017 at London Fashion Week:




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments