Sienna Miller collabs with Swede Brand Lindex for Spring 2016 Lookbook and Aarhus Fashion Shopping

See the English actress and style icon Sienna Miller in the bohemian luxe collection for spring. Feminine, eclectic and modern glamour pieces with a cool seventies edge. I first thought she had designed a little collection (like Kate Moss for Topshop) but no, she is just modelling some selected pieces of Lindex SS2016 and they all look amazing on her. I'm a total sucker for these kind of collabs and collections (celeb for a brand) but they have Lindex in Iceland and Sweden but not here in Danmark. I hate that high streets brands do not come to Aarhus. I need Zara, Mango, Topshop here in Aarhus. or I have to move to Reykjavik with my Icelandic husband. I am checking Icelandic fashion and design brands on instagram and hope to check them in Iceland when we visit. I am checking online and Aarhus stores of HM, Vero Moda, Only, Selected femme, Monki, Other Stories and honestly I could not find a single lilac tshirt or top or dress or anything for spring here in Aarhus. In Istanbul I could have found billion selections in one day. Here hopeless boring same color million basics you can find. Really! I hope these brands are hearing me! I love HM and hope their color selection would expand. But really HM saves me here. Even its prices are higher here than Turkiye. I miss İstanbul shopping. I mean it. I am honestly super bored of fashion pieces in same brands in allover Aarhus, as a fashion professional I am talking: they need some juvenation. some innovation, more creative and experimental designs. I guess they just put on the shelves what just sells plain basics and standart pieces nothing talks fashion trends. oh no I reviewed harsh. good luck to their design teams. But honestly I like HM and Promod. Promod is my favorite. I also like New Look of UK. I wish they (Promod, Forever21 and New Look) had stores in Aarhus. Even Forever21 has store in Vienna. Why not in Aarhus? I know Aarhus is not a fashion capital but its a high GDP city with people who can afford but all we have is boring clothes selling here. I don't know. I am too fashionable and creative and stylish for Aarhus. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I want most pieces in this collection. Sienna Miller is super stylish and one of my style icons. If you wanna do new celeb collabs Vero Moda, take notes! :)

Comments