Copenhagen Fashion Week Streetstyle #CPHFW

I literally died to be there. But I could not. I hope someday. Its the most stylish capital after London. I mean it. I've been to all fashion capitals except NY. But to me fashion capitals are Paris and Milano. London is experimental and I can stand infront of Topshop Oxford Circus and watch the most stylish people passing one by one. It was the most amazing moment I wanted to stay there all day and capture each with my eyes. There were too many. Copenhagen is kinda like that. I was sitting at cafe shops in cold Copenhagen weather and watching street stylish people passing by with their bikes. I share some inspirational Copenhagen Fashion Week pictures. I miss you CPH! 

photos via style.com

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments