HOW TO STYLE GRAY ANKLE BOOTS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love gray boots and I bought a pair of them for myself to wear in winter. I am going through a style therapy this year as my style is going through an innovation. I was obsessed with flower prints and flower print dresses with boots and I was visiting London so much and obsessed with the vintage buys. Lately I am into more elegant and simple style. It has to be so elegant yet lots of accessories. One of my favorite colors is gray and here's style tips how to use gray.

Gray goes great wit red and black but honestly I almost never wear red. I dislike it in summer outfits (despite its only ok with bronze or dark skin), I may consider to use it in details (not in main outfit pieces ) but I won't be pushy about it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments