Marie Claire France February 1995- "L'elegance selon Jean-Paul Gaultier" editorial

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Marie Claire France February 1995
"L'elegance selon Jean-Paul Gaultier"
Model: Kristen McMenamy
Photographer: Paolo Roversi
Stylist: Betty Bertrand
Hair: Yannick d'Is
Makeup: Stéphane Marais

I got super excited to come along to this editorial after like almost 20 years. I was so little and had this editorial in my Turkish marie claire edition. I remember it was my favorite editorial had kept them for years.
and I remember I was drawing sketches because I was so inspired by this editorial. Oh my whole life. my super young times. I was so lost in my fashion world.

source: tfs

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comments