SILENT NATURE AND SUN KISSES MY SKIN WEEKEND

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I love Italian food. I have found a great place to frequent for Italian food. I also realized its the only international food I like, I disgusted some that I tried in the past but anyway, they are past I won't eat any international food that ı do not like anymore :)

I took all of these beautiful nature photos. I had walked like more than 75-80 min. at this perfect weather.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
^^ lonely seagull why are you alone? wheres your family crowd? you look alone but cute

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Sneakers: Nike Free Run 3.0 - the only pair of Nikes that are comfortable. Nike can't even make a comfortable pair ? Waste of my money- I bought most of them due to cute coloring but %90 percent of them are uncomfortable- first prize for super uncomfortable goes to airmax. their sizing also sucks.

Comments