newin: ELEVEN PARIS TEAGLE DRESS

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

On saturday I was around Nişantasi and as I am lately obsessed with ElevenParis brand, I bought the teagle dress.Its a beautiful short black dress with iconic birdprints on.The dress was eye candy for a long time.Its shopping theraphy.I feel at purgatory (the place between hell and heaven) in the first days of 2014.I will be in progress of creating my style über chic for 2014.I've never felt like this cool about my picks on pieces before.I really liked the dress but the shoulders are abit narrow.I bought size S.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments