IZMIR ALSANCAK - WINDOWSHOPPING

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I was travelling all week last 10 days.I firstly went to İzmir.I love Izmir.I love Alsancak.Here's me around Alsancak and Kordon, and also shop windows of Alsancak, İzmir, summer 2013.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments