TOP 5 SHOPPING MALLS OF ISTANBUL// TOP 5 AVM İSTANBUL

İstanbul'da alışveriş ile ilgili çok fazla e-mail alıyorum ve dünyanın her yerinden olabiliyor bu mailler.İstanbul'a gezmeye gelenler alışveriş merkezi çılgınlığına kapılıyor ve alışveriş yapabilecekleri yerleri soruyorlar.İşte bu 5 AVM de benim favori beşim...

I recieve so many emails from all around the world asking me about İstanbul shopping.I can not answer everyone but I am doing a post on of my top 5 favorite shopping malls in Istanbul.This top 5 is my top 5 for shopping.Enjoy!

1- KANYON (EUROPE SIDE) 

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

my favorite shops: Harvey Nichols, Mango, Douglas, DR, Miss60 Energy, Furla, Max and Co, Maxmara

Location is great.In the city center, theres metro connection (easy to go from Taksim to Kanyon) , great restaurants such as Wagawama ,Carluccio vs)

2- ISTINYEPARK (EUROPE SIDE)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

my favorite shops: Beymen, HM, Zara,Pull and Bear, Stradivarius, Sephora, MAC

Its abit far away but its ok.It has all cool high end brand stores from bigg bigg LV store to Prada, Dior, Louboutin...to high street brands



3-CAPITOL (ANATOLIAN SIDE)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

my favorite shops: Top Shop, DR, Mango, Sephora, Kiehls, Body Shop, MAC

I love Capitol its very down to earth also small and has my favorite cool stores.

4-AKMERKEZ (EUROPE SIDE)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

my favorite shops: MAC, ZARA, Mango, Vakko, Kiehls, Remzi (bookstore)

5-CITYS (EUROPE SIDE)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

my favorite shops: Victorias Secret cosmetics, Mango, Koton

its in the heart of Nişantaşı- my favorite shopping strict.

Comments