MAKEUPTEMPLE'S MAKEUP MUST-HAVES:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Today I will be guest blogging for my friend Burcu. (Istanbul Fashion Addict) 

I will be talking about my favourite beauty products for this season

You will be seeing some products here, not featured on makeuptemple yet.

I love my primers, a good primer is as important as having a good moisturiser. 

If you have oily skin and if your makeup does not last as long as the other girls, it is the primer factor.

There are really good primers out there, Smashbox Photo Finish Primer and Sephora's Primer are one of the best, they are ok for daily use but if you want to have a more professional look, I will say Kryolan, Kryolan is one of my professional makeup brand, and used by many professionals.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

One of the other products that I enjoy using is Gosh's Eye Brow Palette
I have used many eye brow products and yet this is best of all, I do not need to carry lots eye brow products with me, I can mix and match my shade.

When you are filling your brows always start from outer corner, ( the end close to your temples) fill only the gaps do not fill whole brows, I know thick eye brows are friendly but It does not look like, it just gives a masculine image, find the right shape for you, not so think like line not so thick.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

My favourite Duo, Illamasqua Apex Eye Shadow, this eye shadows makes a great statement, it is very vibrant, can be used a lipstick or a lipgloss if applied over a transparent gloss or a lip butter. 

Bourjois Intense Extrait No:5 it's a beautiful peacock green that goes well with any shade, this is a shade that will match any girl with any skin tones.
I generally apply this over a black eye liner and blend it in. 

Gosh Growth Mascara (Gosh Mascara Allogent) forget bout YSL Shocking Mascara, forget about Lancome Hypnose, try this mascara. 
This mascara defines lashes and it also grows your lashes..  

Benefit They're Real it doesn't makes your lashes really long like it says but this mascara is much better than their previous Badgal Mascara. 


My Favourite Lip Products

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


CD Rouge Addict Extreme 667 Avenue 
Benefit Hoola Lip Gloss

Dior's rouge addict Avenue has got nice pinky shade with silver glitters / pigments. 
Benefit Hoola a non sticky lip-gloss that smells and taste gorgeous, Benefit Hoola is pink-brown not so brown not so visibly pinky
These 2 gets on really well :))

Here comes the Concealing, Foundation & Setting Powder

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


1-MAC Studio Finish NC35
2-MAC Studio Sculpt NC30
3-4 Lancome Teint Visionnaire 045 

I love MAC's concealers so far have not met a better one yet.

The best MAC Concealer is MAC Studio FInish Concealer, it covers well, it stays long, it does a perfect job, only con is it is hard to blend, so use an eye serum before your concealer.

MAC Studio Sculpt turns into a powder when you blend it, blending is as hard as studio finish, the coverage is is not as great as Studio Finish, but I generally mix 2 the shades and make my own concealer


MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Powder

This powder is on my top 3 finishing powders list
It is a bit bulky to carry around, it works perfectly

I generally apply one coat after my primer to my T Zone, it helps my foundation to stay much longer, after my foundation and powder, I set my makeup with this.

NEW CID I Glow Coral Crush

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


This a baked blush, Dupe for MAC Stereo Rose, NEW CID is more copper rose comparing to MAC 

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

MAC 179 angled kabuki is good for contouring, highlighting, and applying baked blushers, bronzers.
The Vintage Cosmetics Company Fan Tail brush is my holly grail, use it in which every way you want.

Sigma Precision Round F82  

Use for applying highlighter to your brow bone, use it for blending eye primers, use it for blending concealer.
A Multiple brush..

http://makeuptemple.blogspot.com/

Comments