TOP SHOP OXFORD STREET BIGGEST STORE EVER- SHOPPING

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This is the best Top Shop I frequented and biggest store ever.I fell in love with all the styling and all those designer pieces all for Top Shop Unique and more.They even have a vintage part in the store.and I shopped for shoes there.I tried some brogues and a hit piece from the new season and more.I only want to shop there.All those shop window and inside models' stylings were awesome.crazy.The stuff is helpfull.I just loved the whole shopping experiences I had at Oxford Street.I freented the store like everyday, when I was in London (using past tense sounds sad right?) I just love London.I will definetly want to go back there and enjoy the most stylish city on Earth again.I love observing street fashion, fashion trends of a city, fashion capitals and windowshopping + shopping.thats life.thats my breath.

enjoy the photos.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
me trying shoes on.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments