NEW IN

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

After 4 years, I've been going not to one love festival this year for the first time.Its because its the last week I have to finish my project and must do's before exam.I have exam this week and I need to make my portfolio- exam ready.Me and all my fashion design course friends are out of mind.We have no time for anything.All we do is to draw, paint, stick materials, draw again and paint again and again.We had so much fun at design course and it was the last day today.We are lack of sleep and we know we will miss the times we spent together at class all loving fashion and clothing and accessories to shoe addiction.Today I  bought a new pairs of shoes white and colours and 2 new necklaces.new in.Also, I am suprised that a tweet of mine has been published in Vogue Turkiye July 2011 issue as comment.Thanks Vogue Tr! No to reprints.

and these pens are all my life markers and brush pens to design.I'm just too tired and should go back to my art.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments