My Istanbul shopping photos @ Vogue Italia :D

hey! I should share this.I can't be more happy! Last week, Vogue Italia /condenast contacted me to use a photo from my blog and now I just found out that their İstanbul article has been published online at Vogue Italia web site and there's 2 of my çukurcuma vintage boutique photo is online at the site also my link and they also thank to istanbul fashion addict blog. (with my link at Vogue Italia web site).

Thank you Vogue Italia for using two of my photos for Istanbul shopping inspiration.

:D sooo happy.

The article is front page of Vogue Italia web page.You can read the full article here.

http://www.vogue.it/en/people-are-talking-about/weekend-agenda/2011/05/weekend-in-istanbul

Comments

burcucum, çoook çok tebrikler:) TRnin en global-glocal bloglarından biri bu, hakediyorsun!