CİHANGİR TO ÇUKURCUMA ....I GOT LOST

I sometimes need to get lost in my favorite places and mostly I like to walk alone in the backstreets of Taksim.I love getting lost just capturing the bohemian fashion and art scenes of Çukurcuma.Its kind of a painkiller to be taking photos around.I want to go to far far away, thanks god summer is almost here.I might travel again.To many places I want.

I am also soooo busy cause I am working on my graduation project, we are building our portfolios.I work hard on mine.I am planning an artistic teatral collection.Mostly music and art inspire me.

I think I will heal all the wounds I've got and stand up stronger than ever.

Suprise.

I know sun is going to kiss my face soon.

Change is so close.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
all photos by istanbulfashionaddict

Comments

Ashley said…
I love these street shots. I've never been to Turkey but have always wanted to go to Istanbul! I live in NYC right now, but I feel like I've taken a short trip just now :-)

xoxo

http://ashley4emergy.tumblr.com
Anonymous said…
love your istanbul photos <<