MAKEUP SHOPPING: YSL HAUL

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Here are some of my recent hauls.I went a massive YSL makeup shopping and ended up with 2 gift makeup bags from YSL.The makeup bags are different from each other and they are both so lovely.I love makeup shopping and high-end brands.I am always a MAC addict but spring 2011 of YSL is so lovely.I also have a crush lemming list from shu uemura (that im gonna haul in Paris in a couple of months.yessss!!!:D)

what I bought from YSL?

-YSL Long Lasting black kohl , dessin du regard (I lost my shiseido one in my bag:S)
-YSL Matt Touch Foundation SPF10
-YSL Pure Lipstick No: 145 (very Jil Sander spring 2011 runway makeup colour.I couldnt find the MAC one they used for Jil Sander but its from a limited edition collection and discontinued.)
-YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils in Noir Radical (siz nasıl der? en yoğun siyah!)
-YSL Golden Gloss in 03 (my second tube)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Comments

Anonymous said…
ahhh!!! kıskandım!!!! makyaj malzemelerine bayılıyorum