MERT+MARCUS FOR W MAG IN ISTANBUL WITH MODEL LARA STONE



Istanbul: The Stranger

Video:
In the fashion portfolio "Istanbul," a platinum blonde alien lands in the heart of Turkey's ancient city. See the video starring model Lara Stone. (September 2008)

I found it out and wanted to share as Istanbul fashion addict heart Istanbul city editorials in fashion magazines.
In the video it seems a really hot Istanbul day Lara says "Pofff!" that is so sweet her expression of saying its hot!:)Onlookers and tourist groups looking at them and they work in profession.I never saw her in short hair cut before but I did not like the heavy makeup and dark clothes maybe a fall collections editorial was shot right?I love bosphorus and yacht views.lovely.very Istanbul!

W rocks!so do MERT+MARCUS.I love their work.

Comments

Anonymous said…
great photographers!love the location<
Unknown said…
THANKS FOR SHARING! I THINK ISTANBUL IS DRAMATIC AND BEAUTIFUL HERE.
Scorpion Disco said…
cool!! they made istanbul seem very old-world though, there are so many things that are modern, and not everyone is wearing black coverings! but i guess for the feel of this spread they wanted it to be more mysterious. Overall I loved it and I miss Istanbul!!

cheers,
renata

scorpiondisco.blogspot.com
DB JUNK said…
Mert ve Marcus'la 2 yıl önce İstanbul'a geldiklerinde tanışmıştım. Çok tatlı, yetenekli ve alçak gönüllüydüler. Güzel görüntüler ancak fotoğraflarda farklı bir İstanbul var sanki...
re Adsız:(ITA)= I totally agree!

re fashion love pro: Istanbul's faces right?:)

re Scorpion Disco: I dont know why they put black coverings maybe they wanted to show Istanbul has different panaromas,different faces.they could also use modern places right?I hope you'd visit Istanbul someday soon:)whenever I go out of city,I miss Istanbul too.deadly.

re DB JUNK: tanışmış olmanız ne güzel ben çok begeniyorum yaptıkları çekimleri:) Ancak bu videodaki Istanbul daha varoş görüntülenmiş değil mi?ve yattaki çekim tezat yaratmak için.Daha bisürü güzel yer varken.insan istemeden bunu düşünüyor...