WE ONLY COME OUT AT NIGHT.DAYS ARE MUCH TOO LIGHT.WE ONLY COME OUT AT NIGHT!

Wow!on saturday I couldn't make to my hairstylist.I couldn't make it to my new gym@Cihangir either.I went to Cengelköy@boshorus for a night out to my friend Rabia.I had great time there at night.And on sunday I woke up at Çengelköy and we had breakfast with bosphorus view till 2:30 pm.YESS!then I headed to Bagdat Caddesi to visit my hair salon.They treated me great.I have the hottest red hair on Earth now!LOL.A stylist told me a woman there loved my hair when it was done she was staring at me and I said I get great compliments for my haircolor.Yesterday I was wearing my new luv FEDORA HAT(from menswear department).and I was carrying my gray vintage handbag(tote).I love my new accessories.They are so cool.I felt so stylish at Cadde(the place lack of style)...I bought a new pair of black high heels from Hotic(pictures later).I had no time for anything else.I had great time at my friend Rabia.I feel soooo tired.I should frequent gym tomorrow.My hair looks great now.After I was back from vacation it almost turned into blonde ends cause I was a platinumblonde previously.I luv red cause its hotter than ever;) pictures below are my pretty stylish moments and beautiful bosphorus view.I should put more makeup on(due to my large makeup collection)I was off the makeup so natural look.Its ok due to my skin condition.I'm tanned d@mned:D


me and my lovely fedora hat.behind me is beautiful bosphorus view.









GORGEOUS BOSPHORUS VIEW





flash on...my new vintage bag.


breakfast view


gray vintage bag of mine

Comments