Istanbul Burning-it is SO HOT

I slept at almost 4 am in the morning and woke up at 10 am in the morning and went to the gym.I skipped pilates course and worked out individually.It is a VERY hot day,I went to my colorist to have my hair dyed.My hair is almost perfect now that I have "Graduation" at santral campus tomorrow.I can't believe I'm graduating from Financial Economics Master of Science.I feel good.The hair salon I frequent was d@mn crowded and my colourist was too busy.There was a wedding group that they had their hair and makeup done.But there was no bride...LOL.

My colourist is at Cadde.I dont like Cadde very much.Cause people have the least style of all major locations of Istanbul.I dont get it.There is a brand-logo mania there.At the hair salon I've read an article about Ayn Rand...I wanted to buy her book but it was 65TL.I bought another book called Improbable By Adam Fawer.I was checking it out for a long time.But I will buy Ayn Rand's book soon.The article about her ideas and thoughts are so impressive.Now I'm searching Objectivism.Here's a piece of her:

“My philosophy, in essence, is the concept of man as a heroic being, with his own happiness as the moral purpose of his life, with productive achievement as his noblest activity, and reason as his only absolute.”

And..After book store I checked out Zara and Top Shop sales.I couldn't find anything to buy so I skipped.Zara is not my personal style but sometimes I find rarely nice pieces from there.But this time there was none.I saw my lemming shoes@Top Shop but they were ran out of the size.I saw this cool dress in and then I saw it was on Top Shop's windows.Cool dress.Hot weather.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

SALE EVERYWHERE

Comments