I was swimming in Aegean..

After a great vacation,as of today,I'm back in Istanbul.I missed the crowd but hey,I did not miss the work.lol.The fact is I can't wait to check out sales.Cause its sale time of all infamous brands and malls and boutiques of Istanbul.But I'll miss the vacation.It was so Italian style.Dolce vita...the weather was so hot.All I thought was nothing.HELL YESSZZ!!My only problem was if I were bronze enough...And all day I swam and sunburnt.and read my book.yes...I haven't finished my book yet its huge but its ok.I've got so much to do from now on...gotta go...

I don't smile I LOL!



tee: Guess, denim shorts: LTB, heart necklace: TopShop,gladiators: TopShop ,all makeup by MAC cosmetics






a night night walker

Comments

Kira Aderne said…
It seems you had a great time...there is nothing like a good vacation :)
yes vacation is a lifesaver!! :) I wish life were a beach party so it could be more fun:)