OFFICIAL BOYFRIEND-JEANS HUNTING DAY

I was out for shopping today.Last week I read an article about boyfriend jeans and my lust for them grew bigger.I desperately needed one!Trends are trends but as I am not that skinny anymore I dont wear skinny jeans anymore!As I dont date with my skinnys(I dont even know where I pushed them in my closet),it was time for brand-new jeans.Yesterday I was alone frequenting my favorite shops to check out if they have boyfriend jeans(or lookalikes).Zara?Top Shop?Bershka?Mango?Non of them had boyfriend jeans.Except Levis!I was alone and the price was high so I skipped.But today I was with my friend and we saw a Levis store and I couldnt resist anymore!I checked out and bought 3 size bigger than my normal size!(because I want my jeans to look loose,really loose and big).Its the new Levis 501 from their spring/summer 2009 collection!Its so good!I cant wait to wear it!yay!Here are other stylish pictures I took from stores...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


this is the new 501 I bought...it looks better in catalogue picture below:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


dress by Network visit: http://www.network-tr.com/

Comments